St. Croix Rod - Legend Elite
ST CROIX LEGEND ELITE SERIES
• Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
• Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
• Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
• Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
• High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
• Slim-profile ferrules.
• Fuji® Torzite® tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
• Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
• Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
• Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check.
• Super-grade cork handle.
• Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
• Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
• Includes protective rod sack.
• Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Legend Elite Casting Rods|
|MODEL||LENGTH||POWER||ACTION||PCS||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT.||HANDLE|
|EC68MXF||6'8"||M||X-Fast||1||8 - 14||1/4- 5/8||3.9||6|
|EC68MHF||6'8"||MH||Fast||1||12 -20||3/8 - 1||4.4||6|
|EC610MXF||6'10"||M||X-Fast||1||10 -14||1/8 - 5/16||4.1||6|