St. Croix Rod - Legend Xtreme Casting
ST CROIX LEGEND XTREME CASTING SERIES
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® K-R Concept tangle-free guides with SiC rings and titanium-color frames.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime. It cleans up easily and is super sensitive.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Machined aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap with logo badge.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|MODEL||LENGTH||POWER||ACTION||PCS||LINE WT.||LURE WT.||ROD WT.||HANDLE|
|LXC610MXF||6'10"||M||X-Fast||1||10 -14||3⁄16 - 5/8||5.2||1|